When you shop online, do you pay full price? As I was thinking back to all of the recent online purchases I have made, I don’t think I have once paid the asking price that I found online. How did I get the item I wanted for less money? Simple: I took a few minutes to save some money. More specifically, I used promo codes I found online.
Where To Find Coupon Codes
There are many coupon code sites out there, some better than others. One great on is VoucherBin. There are great for two reasons:
- First, most sites list a coupon code that you have to copy and paste in the right section during the checkout process. With VoucherBin, all you do is click on the box and you will be taken to the retailer and have the coupon code applied for you! How awesome is that?
- Second, you can sign up for new codes to be emailed to you. So, no more searching when you want to buy something. You can have the coupons delivered right to your inbox.
How Much Can I Really Save?
It all depends on the retailer. I’ve seen deals from 5% off all the way up to 75% off. I’ve also seen offers for free shipping as well. In all, there are over 12,000 retailers on the site listing discounts. That is just crazy!
Why I Use Online Coupon Codes
So why do I use these codes? Obviously, I use them to save money. I’ve said before that I don’t want to work until I am 65. I want to retire early and do the things I love to do. In order to do that, I need to keep my spending in check and invest. Using coupon codes allows for the first part of this process to happen – keep my spending in check. The fact that it only takes a few minutes to find and apply a code makes it a “no-brainer” to me.
Overall, if you are paying full price for anything you find online, you are throwing money away. Even if you can’t find a 20% off coupon, you can still find a way to get free shipping. That is still a win in my book. So learn from me, take 5 minutes to scout out online coupon codes and save some of your hard earned money!
Latest posts by Jon Dulin (see all)
- 13 Mind-Blowing Personal Finance Tips On Money Saving - October 5, 2017
- Why Credit Unions In Canada Are Encouraged By “Banking” Ruling - September 27, 2017
- 9 Easy Tips For Saving Money In Unusual Ways - September 21, 2017